Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Addison: THE ONE YEAR OLD

You know how some people will say that boys are harder to parent when they are little, and girls are harder to parent when they are older? I used to sort of believe it, but I've met some pretty busy little girls lately. These mom's have their work cut out for them. I think all mom's have their work cut out for them:D Check out this session with Mamie, Addison and Aiden. The first thing Addison did was fall on her nose and scraped it really badly, so in all of these shots, I fixed her nose. Other than that, we had a fun time observing Addison doing her thing, going straight for the puddles in her patent pink shoes, always going in the opposite direction we wanted her to, and totally ignoring me after the first 6 shots. 1 year olds are the BEST! I don't think they really get it yet:)




No comments: