Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kendra + Rick = Engaged!

Despite the super cold weather, I had so much fun photographing these guys. Kendra emailed me about their session saying they had some silly cat in the hat shirts they wanted to wear for a few shots. Immediately the old Dairy King in town came to my mind. The owner was so kind and even let us warm up inside. I know it doesn't look cold judging by these images, but really it felt like it was the coldest session I've done. I was glad to have found one mitten in my van. We had tons of fun, and I think Kendra saw about 3 people she knew drive by during this:) Congratulations on your engagement Rick and Kendra, and good luck with all the planning etc! And thanks for letting me be creative with your session. Off to pay my fine.





No comments: